Monday, April 21, 2008

We Wanna Be Free To Do What We Wanna Do

March of 1993 was my first trip overseas. Family vacation. London. Ireland.

That trip. Like most going forward. My focus would be music. Purchasing.

The Suede debut would be my favorite find. Animal Nitrate was everywhere.

I also picked up a compilation. Loaded.

Primal Scream. Lenny Kravitz. Morrissey. Dinosaur Jr. Carter the Unstoppable Sex Machine. Faith No More. Suede. Radiohead. Eclectic mix.

This was my first exposure to Radiohead. Not Creep. But Anyone Can Play Guitar.

Soon. Creep was everywhere. Maybe it was everywhere before my trip. I didn't notice.

I gave the Loaded compilation to Kim. I hope she still enjoys it.

Radiohead - Pablo Honey
. I owned this. I sold this. I bought it for my brother. I ripped it. He lost it. Only has the case. For Andrew.

No comments: