Tuesday, April 29, 2008

It Wouldn't Be the First Time, Drunk at The Garden

Madison Square Garden. Exciter tour.

Nigel. Kim. Judith.

I drank too much. Prior to the show. Outside of the Garden. Way too much.

Nigel was antsy. We got in late. Showing up late to a show. Standard. I guess large concerts are a different animal.

We arrive. Me. Kim. Nigel. We'd seen them before. A first for Judith. She was excited.

I was still drunk. I barely remember the show.

I talked to Kim the whole time. Nigel was annoyed with me.

Rightfully so.

Was it midweek? Weekend?

The next day. I stated. To Judith. Maybe Nigel. "I can't believe Gore didn't do any songs."

I was informed that he sang at least two.

Depeche Mode - The Singles 81-85
. Purchased for Andrew. Ripped his copy.

[Image via content.answers.com]

No comments: