Thursday, April 10, 2008

This Is One of Those Bands

There are very few bands. Or albums. Or singles. That I don't have something to say.

This is one of those few bands.

I knew of them as the post-Christie Front Drive band. I would casually look for them. As they crossed my mind. Which was sporadically.

A few years ago. I was in Spaceboy. The Zipperhead location.

So many Zipperhead references.

There is a good chance I was looking for A Certain Ratio albums. Antarctica caught my eye.

I told myself I had been looking for them for years. There is some truth to that.

I bought it.

Now I've said something.

Antarctica - 23:03. Purchased at Spaceboy. For Uriah.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

you hooked me up with this a few years back... still looking to get my hands on the full-length.

geoffreywayne.

Handsome Pete said...

I still haven't gotten my hands on the full length. I'm not actively searching. But if I see it. I'll probably buy it.

A lot like this release.

Anonymous said...

thanks for the upload. been getting reaquianted with this band recently, and had lost my copy of this. if you still need the full length, just post a response to this, and i'll do it. thanks!

Handsome Pete said...

I would love to hear it. I've never heard it actually.

Anonymous said...

hey chief. here's 81:03, if you'd like to post it. enjoy!

http://www.mediafire.com/?4wjtmfmtj4j

Anonymous said...

Awesome. I dl'd Absence off epitonic many moons ago and just have been cheap/lazy(?). Thanks mattp.

And as always, thanks peter.

geoffreywayne.