Monday, March 24, 2008

To Talk About the Mole

There has always been an interest in the mole. The mole on Thurston Moore's face.

Jawline to be specific.

His left. My right.

Interest isn't the right word. Curiosity.

I thought I saw the mole once. Since then. I always try to catch a glimpse.

He won't be the first. And he won't be the last. I have always tried to catch Mariah's mole. But she does well at keeping her best face forward. Live. Photos. Anywhere.

Her left. My right.

As recently as an hour and a half ago. She kept it under wraps.

Hayden Panettiere. Her left. My right.

All of it. Character building. At the very least. Character giving.

Sonic Youth - Confusion Is Sex
. I can't recall where I picked this up. Recent acquisition. During my re-examination of the band. For Mike D.

[Image via image.listen.com]

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice. Don't have this one. Surprised you didn't dedicate any Depeche Mode to me. ; )

Handsome Pete said...

They aren't dedications. But who requested the item.

But if you want a dedication "Take It on the Run" goes out to you.

Anonymous said...

Haha... In that case, "Black Celebration", please.

Anonymous said...

Just made myself laugh. Didn't Jon Angello's friend used to sing "You take it up the ass, baby!"? Reminds me of when he'd go, "Gimme your meat boy and fill my hole. I wanna get lost in your c*ck and balls." lol Man that guy was a trip.

Handsome Pete said...

Funny you mention Black Celebration.

I don't own it. And it was in my hand to buy this weekend. The deluxe package.

But I held off until I complete The Cure Deluxe Discography.

Black Celebration out. Shotter's Nation and Kerplunk! in.

Anonymous said...

Kerplunk! I remember you playing that for me back in HS when we went for a spin in the Buick. Thought you'd never let that one go. Lose it? Sell it? Trade it?

Handsome Pete said...

Sold prior to graduation or shortly there after.

More likely than not for hardcore and/or dance music.