Saturday, March 22, 2008

Hard to Find

I remember them as a hard to find band. With Shadow Season. And Evergreen.

My memory may not be what it was.

A ten inch? That was the split. I think.

The second record. More common. That is how I remember it.

For some reason I could never track down the first release. Or was it I never bought the first release? I found the second album. I was excited. Finally. I had their material. And on compact disc. Even better.

But yet.

Was the other album hard to find? I doubt it.

Eventually. I found it years later. Along with Jihad. Generation Records. Used Punk. Always friendly to nostalgic needs.

The Jihad disc was sold. For a second time. I should have learned. The first time.

Christie Front Drive - "Anthology"
. Used. Generation Records. For Marcus. And Tom.

No comments: