Wednesday, March 19, 2008

My New Boyfriend

If it wasn't for owning one track I would think they were a figment of my imagination.

Aaron from Seaweed. One of the ladies from Tsunami? About once a year. For the past fifteen years. Roughly. I will make inquiries about this project. Band.

Generally no one knows what I'm talking about. But if you mention Seaweed or Tsunami. Chances are I will be mentioning this.

There is the track from the seven inch. Which made its way onto The Machines compact disc.

I also believe there is a cassette. No compact disc. No record. A cassette.

Only once have I not been able to track down a hard copy of something. And this is that once. Even digital versions continue to elude me.

I must admit. My search has never been very intense. Beyond record stores. In various cities. The Internet? No help.

Someday I'm sure.

And I won't have anything to play it on.

Seaweed - Despised
. Like Four. Bought. Sold. Re-acquired. For Livewire.

[Image via www.wiretotheear.com]

No comments: