Friday, March 28, 2008

Public Apology

I traded with Mike D. My five disc changer. For his turntable. Nothing fancy. Either piece of equipment.

Eventually. Mike K. added AV cables.

Back to D. We would trade tapes. Compact discs. An informal record exchange. Not in Newtown. Not in Princeton.

Before school started. Or before returning to school. He borrowed some discs. I borrowed some discs. Two each I think. I couldn't tell you what three of them were.

But I can tell you what the fourth one was.

Depeche Mode - People Are People
. While a compilation. Never too much Everything Counts. Mike. Reparations? For Dave.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha...I was actually on a Depeche Mode binge about a month ago. I couldn't remember where this album had run off to, so I bought another copy on Amazon for a whoppin $3.50 (S&H included). No worries. Enjoy.

Too bad you didn't pick up that special edition of "Black Celebration". Think that's my favorite after "Violator".

Handsome Pete said...

I love Amazon Marketplace.

It is a gold mine for music of the 1990s. Cheap. Regardless of genre.

As for Black Celebration. I will buy the Depeche Mode deluxe editions, in order, as soon as finish The Cure.

And again. Sorry about the disc. I wonder if we actually made a trade.

Regardless. I know I got the disc with the SI Swimsuit red head looking on.