Saturday, March 29, 2008

Just Finish What You Started

I set out to discuss how Gorilla Biscuits were the first band where I actively tried to bite their style.

Namely. Champion hooded sweatshirts. Windbreakers. Nike. Although at some point my preference became Adidas and New Balance. I have the Nike "lost years." When I considered them a socially misguided company. While actively supporting, eating and wearing other socially misguided companies.

Starbucks suffered the same personal boycott. For years. So many missed Frappuccinos.

Oh. For the spirit of youth. My youth. I think the intent was good. But I liked Gap jeans.

Gorilla Biscuits. Vinyl was originally ordered through Very. I think. I picked up the compact disc on eBay. I miss Revelation's cardboard packaging. For Colin.

No comments: