Sunday, March 16, 2008

Let's Go Outback Tonight

I was watching DUTV.

It was a video program.

A video came on. Cathy was into it. I was into it.

"It must be Euro."

I was wrong.

Prior to this they were "Let's go outback tonight." Or so I heard on 610 WIP.

Prior to that. I hated them. Without listening to them. Based only on who did.

It wouldn't be the first time. And it won't be the last.

A bad habit. That I can in no way justify.

Of Montreal - Hissing Fauna, Are You the Destroyer?
Yes, Cathy. I know I shouldn't judge bands based on their listening base. For Dave.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is what I say to your blog. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eA3XCvrK90
Haha. Just kiddin. Keep it up. Me digs. :D

Anonymous said...

I love of montreal and i'm not a raging idiot. SEE.

- sarah skelton