Saturday, March 15, 2008

But What About Billingsgate?

How much do you hate Victory Records? Current or past incarnations. A lot of people do.

I'm indifferent.

People say "I hate Victory Records."

(Regardless of how many Snapcase, Earth Crisis, Strife, Hi-Fi and the Roadburners records they purchased in their youth).

To them I say. "But what about Billingsgate? Or Worlds Collide?"

This is always a poor attempt at humor on my part.

It's also a big lie. I am always serious about Worlds Collide. But the Billingsgate statement is a total fabrication.

I never heard them until downloading this album.

Billingsgate - No Apologies
. I know almost nothing about this band. The extent of my knowledge is in this post. For Marcus.

[Image via www.zokazola.com]

1 comment:

Sound And Fury said...

hey! good work and lots of great potential here!
please add my site to your links and i will do that same for you.
http://soundandfuryhardcore.blogspot.com