Saturday, August 23, 2008

It's a Little Embarrassing to Hear "Dress Up" (For Me and Them)

To re-tag every piece of digital music. My digital music. MP3. M4A.

A long-term project.

New media. A new medium. Will likely come along. Before completion.

The items imported to iTunes. A few years ago. These are the most difficult.

Some from burned discs. The tags. Tracks. Not where they should be. The way they should be.

Too many to start over.

Line by line. It has to be.

Bear with me.

Shift - Spacesuit. From Andrew. Burned disc.

[Image via www.inventiveparent.com]

2 comments:

Jeremy said...

I was just listening to the Pathos EP a week ago. I only ever heard a few tracks from Spacesuit from a CD promo I took from York College's radio station. Thanks for sharing!

And I am forever organizing my music too. Approaching 200 GB and maybe a quarter of that is arranged how I want it.

Handsome Pete said...

Spacesuit is decent. But I really love Pathos.

Everything after. I can take or leave.