Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Nick Told Me He Listened to Robyn, At Least I Think He Did

A few months ago Perez Hilton was part of my daily blog routine.

That lasted all of a couple of weeks.

I hated his high horse. Holier-than-thou attitude. He became what he despised. Or made a career. Pretending to despise.

During those few weeks. There was a lot of Robyn promotion.

This included contests. At least one contest. To win tickets to one of her shows.

A number of cities were eligible. Philadelphia was one of the cities.

I realized that it was not a contest for sought after tickets. But a contest to unload surplus tickets. Fill the venue. I think the majority of those who entered. Won.

I don't have proof. Just my gut.

As for the winners. I was one. Me. Plus one.

It was at the TLA. The Fillmore for that blink of an eye.

My plans were to go. I didn't.

I don't even know how the show was. Anyone who went.

I was likely watching Bravo.

Robyn. Best Buy. New.

No comments: