Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Thursday Night Ten O'Clock

This season lacks the talent of the first.

My view of talent. Considering. I know nothing about dance.

The first season. More fun. More exciting.

This season. Everything about it. Feels rushed.

I was surprised when I started watching the show. Initially. MTV. On a Saturday.

Dance crews. The idea of them. Laughable. A little corny.

Akin to starting a band. With no potential for A-list fame. Success. Even a record.

Put aside my preconceptions. There is an addictive quality to it. Like anything. Put into the reality format.

My interest in any subculture. Any job. Any lifestyle. Increases dramatically. When packaged as reality television.

I have a lot to say on the subjects. The contestants. The participants. The judges.

Everyone is an expert. I am an expert. As I watch. Investing myself.

Siding with. Siding against. The judges.

The good judges. The bad judges. Some. No more or less qualified. Than me. As I view from my couch. Weighing in.

Siding with Shane. Scoffing at JC. And wondering. If Lil Mama. Her label. Realize the missed opportunity. By not releasing her album. Sooner.

Lil Mama - VYP Voice of the Young People. Best Buy. New.

No comments: