Friday, October 24, 2008

Actually Admitting to Things Like This

First through middle school. Then through high school. I never bothered to listen to them.

I was put off by the name.

In my mind, something about it was stupid.

Yet I had no issue buying releases from The High Back Chairs. And many other Dischord bands of the early nineties.

In retrospect. Equally stupid.

The ways I would justify buying or not buying albums for a good chunk of my teenage years. Ridiculous.

Dag Nasty - Can I Say & Wig Out at Denko's
. Princeton Record Exchange. Unsorted bargain bin.

6 comments:

-cja said...

this was in the bargain bin? another reason why i love the PREX.

Handsome Pete said...

The disc itself wasn't perfect, but it played and ripped fine on my computer.

I'm due for another trip.

Unknown said...

Im back at my parents in Princeton for Thanksgiving. We should meet up for lunch if you are going to prx around this time.

Handsome Pete said...

Your parents live in Princeton now?

I should be in the area. And if not. I can get there.

Flip me an email.

Anonymous said...

Much appreciate you posting Wig Out at Denko's!
I haven't heard the song Simple Minds since 1990!

Anonymous said...

can you re-up this, i only have the vinyl