Thursday, June 5, 2008

Think of Them as Forgotten Gems, Diamonds in the Rough or Plain Old Coal

Mark liked Stillsuit.

He was the only person I knew who liked them. Stillsuit.

I had forgotten about them. Long ago.

I owned it briefly. Mid-nineties.

Wreck-Age Records. Again. Mid-nineties.

A lot of releases are written off. Barely remembered. If so. For nostalgia's sake.

Some. Better than others.

Better or worse. Always worth owning.

Stillsuit - Green Spock Ears. Princeton Record Exchange. Sale rack.

2 comments:

mcs said...

The funny thing is that I only ripped this from vinyl about a month ago. If only I hadn't, you would have saved me a decent amount of time & effort!

Handsome Pete said...

I only recently picked it up. Which is why it wasn't on my iTunes list. Sorry about that.