Sunday, June 22, 2008

He Introduced Me to a Number of Bands, Most of Them on Thrill Jockey, One of Them Being Rollerskate Skinny

I like to think I heard Sean talking about a new band. Endeavor.

While standing on the street. In a tank top. And shorts.

Outside of a Frail/Chokehold. House Show.

In Philadelphia. On Rodman Street. I'm pretty sure Rodman.

It was quickly shut down.

That's not true. The show is. The tank top is. The story isn't

The real story. Manages to be less interesting.

I believe Sean mentioned them on the SXE-L. A new band he liked. A new hardcore band.

That was the first I had heard of them.

Endeavor - Don't Die With Your Eyes Closed
. Trustkill.com. On sale.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Once a group of goons - always a goons.

John

Anonymous said...

Corretion "once a group of goons, always a group of goons.

John