Sunday, September 14, 2008

There Was this One Digipak I've Yet to Track Down

It was only recently I picked up a release.

And by recently I mean since 2000.

I was certain I would like them. Before actually hearing them.

I was always drawn to their album art. At least the art of the later releases.

In my head I associated them with My Bloody Valentine. For no real reason.

Again. This was prior to actually hearing them.

I would always have singles or full-lengths in my hand. Rainbow Records. The Newtown Book and Record Exchange. The Princeton Record Exchange. Spinster Records. Tower Records.

Only to be put back.

Like a lot of overseas acts. Their discs were expensive. Even non-imports. Especially as a student. High school or university.

For years I had trouble finding them used.

eBay. Changed all of that.

Cocteau Twins - Heaven or Las Vegas. AKA Music. Used.

No comments: