Friday, September 26, 2008

Having Sex Doesn't Make You a Slut (Got it Jordin Sparks?)

Sean wanted to put out a Cap'n Jazz discography.

He would discuss it. I don't think it ever went past that. The discussion phase. In the dorm room. In the dining hall.

None of the principal players were ever contacted. Most importantly. The members of the band.

My exposure to Cap'n Jazz was limited.

What little I knew. Post-mortem.

It sounded like a great idea. Capitalize on the popularity of The Promise Ring.

The timing was perfect. Although I doubt money was his motivation.

I don't know what ever happened to Sean's plans. I don't even know what happened to Sean.

A year or two later. His dream was dead. Jade Tree had made the discography a reality.

The Promise Ring - Nothing Feels Good
. AKA Music. Bargain bin.

No comments: