Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Something Missing

There was of course the obligatory buzz, although this time it didn't catch my ear.

It was only one track on a free compact disc, courtesy of Select.

They were forgotten if not for a mention on here. In the comments of a Kent post.

I didn't think much of it. Until the lone track from the Select compilation made a December appearance via shuffle.

On this occasion the song held my interest. Actual enjoyment while waiting in my car.

Utilizing the Amazon application for the iPhone, I made the purchase. One touch. A perfect program for impulse shopping.

The disc arrived a few days before Christmas. Listening had to wait until after the holidays.

My early impression had been the right one. While not bad. Nothing missed.

My Vitriol - Finelines. Amazon.com. New.

No comments: