Thursday, January 1, 2009

0 for 2 and Still Waiting

They were touring Waiting for the Sirens' Call.

This did not include Philadelphia. Of course.

New York it was. I purchased the solo ticket. Assuming I could meet up with friends at the show.

I never mind going to New York. An easy trip. Plenty of people to see. Plenty of things to do.

Even during the week.

A small price to pay to finally see New Order.

Only a few days after purchase I found out when one of my finals was scheduled for.

The night of the show. For a night class. At Ambler.

Few options. Asking for a favor was out of the question. I only showed up for exams.

I had to be responsible. I was. I sold the ticket on Craigslist. Making money. Losing New Order.

Passing the class. Regretting the decision.

New Order - Krafty (Maxi-Single). AKA Music. Bargain bin.

No comments: