Thursday, January 29, 2009

On Loan

A number of items were abandoned at the Jackson Street house.

Some due to space constraints in my current apartment.

Other items loaned out, never to be seen again.

On the subject of furniture:

  • Ikea bed
  • Ikea armoire
On the subject of linens:
  • Sheets
  • Comforter
  • Sleeping bag
On the subject of electronics:
  • Stereo
  • Speakers
  • Compact disc player
  • Nintendo GameCube
On the subject of DVDs:
  • Curb Your Enthusiasm Season One (replaced!)
  • Da Ali G Show Season One (replaced!)
  • Beastie Boys Video Anthology (replaced!)
  • The Work of Director Spike Jonze
  • The Work of Director Michel Gondry
  • The Work of Director Chris Cunningham
  • The Office Season One (UK)
  • The Office Season Two (UK)
  • Mr. Show Season One
  • Arrested Development Season One
On the subject of CDs:
  • Cro-Mags-Age of Quarrel/Best Wishes Digipak
  • Modern Life Is War-Witness
  • Peter Tosh-Mama Africa
  • Peter Tosh-Legalize It
I'm sure I've missed some things. In October I inquired about the furniture, about the electronics. I never received a response.

I don't expect to recoup any of these items. Their abandonment is entirely my fault.

Peter Tosh - Mama Africa. eBay. Used.

No comments: