Sunday, March 29, 2009

Ninja Stars

I was wary of the R5 Punk Rock Flea Market.

Can you blame me?

A large crowd of potentially smelly patrons.

I've been to plenty of shows. I knew what odors were possible

Flea markets in general aren't really my scene. Throw in a crust punk/punk rock/hippie element. Nightmare.

In the end I was pleasantly surprised. Nineties hardcore castoffs. Needing a new home.

Not to mention the fun t-shirts that Cathy came away with.

The shirts were new. Not used. No stink.

This Is Boston, Not L.A. / Unsafe at Any Speed. Punk Rock Flea Market. Used.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

more brit pop! loving this site. ggod work!

Handsome Pete said...

More coming. Let me know if anything you want is down.

sexy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.