Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Forever Linked to a Bachelor Party

The event started with early afternoon grilling in Conshohocken.

Dave made the burgers. They were delicious.

The secret was a packet of Lipton Onion Soup mix. A technique used many times since.

After eating, everyone piled onto a rented school bus.

Destination: Day Dreams.

A classy adventure into the Northeast. BYOB. BYOK.

The group brought their own keg.

It didn't last an hour.

It was only a matter of time before the alcohol of others was stolen. And stolen it was.

Before a fight between bachelor parties managed to occur, the group was back on the bus.

The party continued. Things began to wind down. An early start. A long day.

Sleeping on a couch in Bensalem sounded like a good idea. The alternative being a floor in Conshohocken.

Waking up at 2:00am. Making some calls. A drive to Philadelphia.

Listening to the Swiz discography to and from.

Remembering that detail. The night was the most important part of the day.

Swiz - No Punches Pulled
. eBay. Used.

2 comments:

Stephen said...

My dad used to make burgers with the Lipton soup mix and I hated it. It took me years as a kid to figure out what he was doing to the burgers to make them so gross, then I finally figured it out.

Handsome Pete said...

I don't know. I prefer fresh onion. But I'm down with the Lipton.