Monday, June 8, 2009

Thrasher

Yet another band introduced to me through the pages of Thrasher Skateboard Magazine.

Lido was the first release I managed to track down. It was in Dallas, Texas. I was there for World Cup 1994.

I considered this find another incredible score. This was something I tended to do throughout middle and high school. My record store base was limited to a few independents and the mall, so finding things could sometimes be more of a project than they would be later in life.

I bought it along with a Swirlies disc. Another "incredible score." I am certain there was another purchase, but I can't remember what it was.

I don't believe I've ever met anyone who likes Th' Faith Healers as much as I do. Actually, I don't believe I've ever met anyone who listens to them at all.

Th' Faith Healers - Imaginary Friend. AKA Music. Used.

1 comment:

TheQueen'sTits said...

now you have. i flew to ny (i live in chicago) 3 years ago when they reformed briefly to play out in support of their "peel sessions" release. one of the 5 best shows i've been to. i paid the promotor $100 for his vintage faith healers t-shirt (no tees at merch stand) with the caveat that he would also send me a dvd of the show which his buddy was filming. never got my dvd. dick. anyhoo, nice blog. i found it searching for audio from their primavera set. cheers.