Tuesday, May 12, 2009

More Mondays Movies

Michelle, not my cousin, mentioned 24 Hour Party People on Thursday.

Reminding me that Michelle, my cousin, still had my copy.

I can watch that movie over and over again.

On the other hand I can barely get through one viewing of Control.

Which is a shame because I really enjoyed the book.

Watching and waiting for him to hang himself. Too many teasers.

End it Ian.

Happy Mondays - Squirrel and G-Man Twenty Four Hour Party People Plastic Face Carnt Smile (White Out). Spaceboy. New.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

love you. come see us tomorrow night at the northstar, and how about some Pop Group...don't even know what it sounds like, but after reading it sounds eh...

Handsome Pete said...

Pop Group?

Tonight at 9:00? I'm in class until 8:00, but I should be able to swing by.

sam said...

eh. still ray gayyyyy