Thursday, April 23, 2009

Gym Night

My high school would divide for two nights of exhibitions and relays.

The division was determined by the alphabet. A to K. L to Z.

Blue and Red respectively.

My junior year I was a Co-captain for my grade level.

This meant I would help choreograph the dance (I didn't).

This meant I would help choose the music for the dance (I did).

At the time I was listening to a lot of what would be considered "industrial music."

Pigface, Nine Inch Nails, Skinny Puppy, KMFDM, Revolting Cocks and Ministry.

I was determined to get some Ministry onto the mix for our team exhibition.

I did. And yes. It was out of place. Way out of place.

The things that were important to me.

Ministry - In Case You Didn't Feel Like Showing Up (Live). AKA Music. Bargain bin.

No comments: