Saturday, January 28, 2012

Zohan

I am a huge fan of Don't Mess With the Zohan. I know this movie is terrible. And I mean terrible. But for some reason I will watch it anytime it is on.

I remember when I first saw the previews, I couldn't stop making fun of it. I didn't think there was any way I would like it. I didn't think there was any way I would see it. It looked stupid. (It is stupid.)

Then, one afternoon I was on the couch, flipping through the channels. I saw it was coming on. I decided to watch a few minutes. A few minutes became half an hour. Half an hour became an hour. Before I knew it, the credits were rolling.

I watched Don't Mess With the Zohan in its entirety. I enjoyed every minute of it. Since then I have seen all or most of the movie at least a dozen times. Zohan, I don't know how you did it. But you made me a believer.

HaDag Nachash - Bezrat Ha'jam (With the Jam's Help). iTunes.

No comments: