Sunday, December 13, 2009

Vision Street Wear

I was on a waiting list at Croydon Bike Shop for a pair of Vision Street Wear skate shoes when they first dropped.


Let's be honest. My mother was on a waiting list at Croydon Bike Shop for a pair of Vision Street Wear skate shoes when they first dropped.

Turquoise. I insisted on turquoise.

With the revolutionary "ollie pad."

I loved those shoes.

My mom went above and beyond when it came to my sneaker needs. From about second grade until high school. Custom Vans. Vision Street Wear. Airwalks (pre-Payless). Jordans.

Thanks mom.

EMF - Schubert Dip. Long In the Tooth. Bargain bin.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Epsom Mad Funkers! Sweet :) Had this back in the day--who knows where it ended up...

Handsome Pete said...

I think this is the third time I've owned this album.