Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy Fourth of July

All states have their pros and cons.

But when it comes to crazy, I think Florida takes the cake.

When I see a crazy story on the news my first thought is always "this must be Florida."

More often than not, I am correct.

Something about the state attracts the crazy. Something about the state breeds the crazy.

I'm sure many will disagree. My own anecdotal evidence isn't an exact science. Unless something or someone shows me otherwise, my mind is set. It hasn't happened yet.

This isn't to say I don't like Florida. I do. Regardless of my views, I never met a state I didn't like.

The differences are what make this country great.

Bloodlet - Eclectic. Amazon.com. Used.

3 comments:

-cja said...

this is a great compilation album. probably my favorite release of theirs.

Handsome Pete said...

I like everything on here much more than their LPs.

Husk is my favorite Bloodlet release.

-cja said...

definitely. their EPs were ace but i never quite got into their full-lengths.