Thursday, February 26, 2009

Will Regret

This was one of the first pieces of hardcore vinyl I owned. It might have been the very first.

Like all of my vinyl, it was eventually sold.

Every item found a better home. The fact that I wouldn't have to move it again was a bonus.

This particular record was difficult to unload.

The band had become a joke. It was embarrassing to own the record. Nobody wanted to buy it.

Things change.

While a good bit of the material after this release is questionable, I am willing to fully back these four tracks.

I am also willing to take the abuse that comes with such a proclamation.

Orange 9mm
. Amazon.com. Used.

4 comments:

-cja said...

i still have my LP. on salmon wax too. also have a LS t-shirt in green for this EP as well. <3 O9mm

Handsome Pete said...

<3 Proto-Nu Metal.

Anonymous said...

A logical continuation of Burn. This ep is good material. Can't vouch for the other stuff, but Chaka is a great frontman, even for a 10 years too late Burn reunion.

Handsome Pete said...

Since this arrived in the mail I can't stop listening to it. Burn has never been a favorite of mine, but I can't stop listening to the seven inch either.

Both make sense to me now more than they did way back when.