Saturday, May 17, 2008

The Interest Pre-Dated the Premier of Season 3.5 of The Hills

Although I would have been fine discovering it via LC.

But not Lo.

I came across a video. Online. Instantly hooked.

French. Dance. Hip hop. Often go hand in hand in hand. Or hand in hand.

No domestic release. From what I could find. In stores.

A week. Two weeks. Later. A song appears on The Hills in Paris. Fittingly.

Hopefully. Highlighting one of Lauren's many bouts of irresponsibility.

Then. Featured artist of the week. On MTV.

My search intensified. Trying to avoid purchasing an import. My taste for twenty and thirty dollar compact discs has been replaced by a taste for one dollar and two dollar compact discs.

Michaela was going to Paris. I asked her to seek it out. That has become my first question. For anyone. Going anywhere. "Can you look for any _____ albums?"

"I'll give you money in advance. Or after."

I'm good for it. I just have an addiction.

I found the domestic release date. The Paris request not needed. Saturday after the release. I made my way to AKA. What had been a moderately intense search. For a few weeks. Had finally ended.

The things that occupy my time. Are very trivial.

Yelle - Pop-Up. AKA purchase.

No comments: