Saturday, November 8, 2008

I Want That Era Saab

Matt asked me about the first Whale album.

I told him posting would not be an issue. As a bonus. I would post the follow-up as well.

Looking through my files, I realized I had never ripped the compact discs.

This meant I hadn't listened to either album in a few years. Tragic.

I love both. Especially the second one.

It's a shame more people aren't familiar with it. It is a strong release for the era. Sweden or otherwise.

Ten years since. I don't suppose another release is forthcoming.

Stranger things have happened.

(Portishead.)

Whale - All Disco Dance Must End In Broken Bones
. ??? New.

2 comments:

-cja said...

based on the title i thought this entry was going to be about Slint! haha.

Handsome Pete said...

There is a Slint album with a similar name?

My lack of Slint knowledge is embarrassing.