Sunday, July 5, 2009

Never Say Never

I never thought they would get back together.

Yet, there they were. Part of the Hellfest lineup.

As much as I wanted to go, I couldn't bring myself to buy tickets to the massive event.

Lucky for me, things fell apart.

They scheduled two shows in Philadelphia. I had to get tickets to at least one. I waited in line at Spaceboy and got my tickets to the Starlight Ballroom. The bill featured 108 and Lifetime.

I thought that would be it for 108 (and Lifetime for that matter).

That wasn't the case. In addition to new material, both bands have continued to tour.

I've seen 108 multiple times since that weekend. Hopefully they have a few more shows in them.

I know they have another album. So I like my chances.

108 - Curse of Instinct. Long in the Tooth. Used.

No comments: